Math 221 Homework Week 7 - Latest Essay
IF You Want To Purcahse A+ Work then Click The Link Below For Instant Down Load http://www.acehomework.net/wp-admin/post.php?post=3168&action=edit IF You Face Any Problem Then E Mail Us At JOHNMATE1122@GMAIL.COM
1. Math 221 Homework Week 7 - LATEST
4. Use the given statement to represent a claim. Write it’s complement and state which is Ho and which is Ha. u> 635
Find the complement of the claim. u < 635
2. A null and alternative hypothesis are given. Determine whether the hypothesis test is left-tailed, right tailed, or two-tailed.
What type of test is being conducted in this problem?
Answer: Right-tailed test
3. Write the null and alternative hypotheses. Identify which is …show more content…
Two-tailed test with test statistic z = -2.08 and a = 0.04
P-Value = 0376
Conclusion = Reject Ho
8. Find the critical z values. Assume that the normal distribution applies.
Right-tailed test, a = 08.
Z = 1.41
9. Find the critical value(s) for a left-tailed z-test with a = 0.01. Include a graph with your answer.
Critical Value = -2.33
10. Test the claim about the population mean, u, at the given level of significance using the given sample statistics.
Claim u = 50, a = 0.08, sample statistics: x = 49.2, s = 3.56, n = 80
Standardized test statistic = 2.01
Critical Values = 1.75
Reject Ho. At the 8% significance level, there Is enough evidence to reject the claim.
11. Test the claim about the population mean, u, at the given level of significance using the given sample statistics.
Claim u = 5000, a = 0.05. Sample statistics x = 4800, s = 323, n = 46.
Standardized test statistic = -4.20
Critical Values = 1.96
Reject Ho. At the 5% significance level, there is enough evidence to support the claim.
12. A random sample of 85 eight grade students’ score on a national mathematics assessment test has a mean score of 275 with a standard deviation of 33. This test result prompts a state school administrator to declare that the mean score for the state’s eighth graders on this exam